Information we collect from Customers
We collect customer Information directly from our customers. For example, we will collect customer’s user name and password, as well as contact details if a customer creates an account on any of our sites. When a customer sends us an email asking a question, or signs up to our email newsletters, we will collect the Information that the Customer submits to us.
Will we use this with outside parties?
We will not sell individual information and will share it only with our advisors. We will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/135/140/Dealsdaddy_Form.html
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/135/140/Dealsdaddy_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/135/140/Dealsdaddy_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://dealsdaddy.us/.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
When you view one of our sites, we, or one of our third party service providers, may store data on your device in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our Site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of the dealsdaddy.us if you do so.
We value the security of your Information, including but not limited to the Personal Information collected via the Sites or Services. We have taken steps to help protect the Information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction and any other form of unauthorized processing. Please be aware, however, that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
That’s it in a nutshell. The short of it is-we are interested in maintaining your privacy and creating a valuable resource for you to use. If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.